Parks and Recreation
Fairgrounds & Golf Course Information
Please check this page often or call the Public Work's Office at 509-382-3962 to get current information as rules/regulations keep changing with COVID-19 requirements. We appreciate your patience and concern.
The following rules apply to use of both the Columbia County Fairgrounds and the Touchet Valley Golf Course:
- Must follow public health requirements of social distancing
- Do not use these facilities if you feel sick
- Use at your own risk; no sanitation/disinfection measures provided
Columbia County Fairgrounds
Fairgrounds closed for all events through at least the end of 2020.
- Outdoor arena/track: Open - dawn to dusk
- Indoor arena: Open - dawn to dusk
- Restrooms: Red Barn - Open
- Arena work - Check Calendar
- Youth Building - Closed
- Pavilion - Closed
- Jockey/Showers - Closed
Touchet Valley Golf Course
The golf course is open with the following rules:
- Open tee times: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Public please call in to pay for tee times during open hours: 509-382-4851
- Leave flagstick in hole
- Only one person per cart unless from same household
- Gloves required; remove golf ball from cup with gloved hand only
- Sign in at restaurant
- Pack all garbage out
Golf course is closed outside of listed times.