Click to Home
Go To Search
Emergency Alert
Columbia County
341 E. Main St.
Dayton, WA 99328

Do I need a building permit?
Building permits within Columbia County are needed if you are constructing a new building, re-modeling, adding addition square footage to an existing structure, and more. If you are unsure if you require a building permit, feel free to call or stop by our office.
114 S. 2nd Street
Dayton WA, 99328Building Permit Process

Building & Planning

Show All Answers

1. What is my land zoned as?
2. Do I need a building permit?

Home Contact Us Sitemap Accessibility Copyright Notice Powered by CivicPlus