Click to Home
Go To Search
Emergency Alert
Columbia County
341 E. Main St.
Dayton, WA 99328

Where do I file documents for my case?
Original court documents are filed in the Superior Court Clerk’s Office, located on the second floor of the Columbia County Courthouse, in Dayton. Visit the Columbia County Superior Court page for more information.


Show All Answers

1. How do I check on my court date?
2. Is there child care available at the courthouse?
3. Where do I file documents for my case?
4. How do I obtain copies of my court documents?
5. Who can I call regarding domestic violence matters?
6. How do I report abuse of a child?
7. Where can I obtain a marriage license?
8. How do I terminate someone’s parental rights?

Home Contact Us Sitemap Accessibility Copyright Notice Powered by CivicPlus