How can I find out when my next court date is?
Your next court date should be written on your last court order. If you do not have your last court order, you can either:
• Contact the Columbia County Superior Court Clerk at:(509) 382-4321
• If you are represented, you can contact your attorney.
• If you are not represented, you can call our office and ask to speak with the paralegal or attorney handling your case, at: (509) 382-1197

Show All Answers

1. I want to spend time or get custody of my child. How do I get a parenting plan?
2. The other parent has not returned my child. Who do I talk to when the parenting plan has been violated?
3. The parenting plan has not been violated, but I am concerned that the other parent may disappear with my child. What can I do to prevent that?
4. How do I get my warrant squished, squashed or quashed?
5. How do I quash someone else's warrant (i.e. son, brother, etc.)?
6. Where and how do I make child support payments?
7. How can I find out when my next court date is?